e11even M1x10 Mountain Bike 2022Regular price $799.95 Sale price $559.96 Save $239.99
There are those who need a brand or label to validate their choices. Then there are those who truly understand what makes a good bike and can appreciate the value e11even represents.
Getting out on the trails, paths, or into the woods shouldn’t cost you a fortune for a quality bike. That’s why we packed as many features into our 1x10 MTB for as little money as possible. We didn’t cut corners to stuff all those features in there, either, so you can ride with confidence. Our team has over 40 years of experience designing bikes, so we know a thing or ten about what really matters for performance and reliability.
Our aluminum frames use 6000 series aluminum that is welded by hand, with semi-hydroformed shaped tubing to provide a lightweight and fun ride. Let’s face it, heavy bikes suck. And the XC geometry keeps things feeling nimble and sporty. The 1x10 drivetrain provides a wide gear range for getting up the steepest climbs, or blasting open trails with speed. With a two piece forged alloy crankset and outboard bottom bracket, you can get all your power to the pedals for optimum efficiency. The RLO fork delivers 100mm of travel and has a remote lockout for on-the-fly adjustment, and the hydraulic disc brakes with 160mm rotors deliver powerful braking and control.
Compared to the $850 or more that our competitors charge, we think you’ll see the value our bikes represent. Quality bikes don’t have to be expensive- we’re confident that we’ve proven that.
- Frame: e11even Alloy M1
- Fork: e11even RLO Mag 29" 100mm travel Suspension fork w/remote lockout
- Headset: 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" Taper Threadless
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: S-Ride M400 10 speed
- Shift Lever: S-Ride M400 10 speed
- Brakes: HD-220 Hydraulic disc w/160mm rotors
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge BB 73mm
- Crankset: Alloy 2pc forged, 32t chainring
- Cassette: CS-M5010 10 speed 11-42T
- Chain: KMC
- Wheelset: Alloy double wall 32 hole rims, alloy 10-speed cassette hubset
- Tires: CST 29 x 2.25
- Handlebar: Alloy flat 31.8 x 740mm
- Grips: No flange lock on
- Stem: Alloy forged 31.8 bar bore 90mm x 7 degree
- Seatpost: Alloy micro-adjust 31.6 x 400mm
- Saddle: Sport w/steel rails
- Available Sizes: S (15), M (17), L (19)
*Due to the unprecedented state of the industry, item specifications are subject to change without notice