K2 Party Platter Snowboard 2021Regular price $489.95 Sale price $367.46 Save $122.49
When you're craving a heaping portion of fun, the K2 Party Platter Snowboard is ready to serve up what you need. This volume shifted board is wider underfoot so you can ride it shorter than normal, allowing for all-you-can-eat playful turns on groomers, and family-sized slashes through the pow. It's a party on a plank.
- Rocker Type: Directional Combination Camber – The best of both worlds. By blending both traditional Camber and Rocker profiles, Combination Camber gives you all the benefits of both; the pop and precision of camber, and the float and predictability of rocker. Tweakened™ – Rocker is extended all the way out to the absolute ends of the board, unlocking new ride-able surface area for a bigger, more stable platform to press, float, and land on.
- Flex: Flex Rating – 7 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Shape: Tapered Directional. Volume Shift™ – Volume is moved from the tips and tails of traditional snowboard shapes and placed it underfoot where it can be better controlled. This makes a wider, shorter design that maintains the same float and stability of a traditional board, but increases mobility and maneuverability. More slashing and better lines in the trees are now a reality.
- Core: BAP Core – K2 has blended three species of renewable timber to assemble a core that’s strong, lightweight, and designed to enhance dampening without the addition of other materials.
- Laminates: Biaxial Glass – Smooth all-purpose performance with a no-frills design. Fibers are woven together at 0° and 90°, creating a more forgiving flex pattern.Ollie Bar™ – Built in place in a pre-loaded cambered shape and placed between the binding inserts, the Ollie Bar™ silences the myth that rocker boards don’t have the same pop that cambered snowboards do.
- Base: Sintered 4000 Base – Sintered 4000 base absorbs wax deep into the material for relentless glide and unrivaled durability.
- Binding Compatibility: 2x4 Inserts