K2 Women's First Lite Snowboard 2021Regular price $369.95
The K2 First Lite Snowboard is perfect for beginners or budget-minded riders who love a more playful twin-shaped board. A durable aspen core and Catch-Free profile offer the perfect combination of dampness and easy turn initiation, while the soft flex and simple biax glass layup make the First Lite snappy yet forgiving and fun.
- Twin Catch Free Rocker: By bringing the contact points out of the snow, this beginner friendly design ensures linking turns without a catch. This small amount of rocker in the tip and tail aids in more confidence throughout the learning curve and unlocks faster progression on all terrain.
- Hybritech: Hybritech is the most efficient way to make a snowboard without sacrificing performance. Featuring sidewalls along the running surface that flows into the tip and tail; reducing swing weight, optimizing turn initiation, and providing unrivaled durability.
- 2000 Extruded Base: K2's extruded 2000 base delivers a consistent glide and is easy to maintain and repair.
- Biaxial Glass: Smooth all-purpose performance with a no frills design. Fibers are woven together at a 90 degree, checker board like, pattern. This weave creates a more forgiving flex pattern.
- Aspen Core: a single species of wood ensures a proven flex, durability, and snap.
- 3 Year Warranty: All K2 snowboards come with a three year warranty against manufacturer's defects.
- 2x4 Inserts