Kulkea Thermal Trekker Heated Ski Boot BagRegular price $279.95
The best heated, insulated and technically designed travel ready ski boot backpack for boots, helmet, gear and apparel. Quicker and more efficient heating of boots and gear. Highly compartmentalized and organized. Travel ready straps. Super durable and built to last. “The best part of this bag is it didn’t just warm up the boot shell and make it 75% easier to put on, it even warmed my liners.”
- Heated Side Boot Pockets – Two contoured, insulated and conduction heated side boot pockets warms ski boots quickly.
- Dual Plugs – 120V wall plug & 12V automobile plug (draws 7.5 Amps).
- Central Compartment – Large top loading compartment for ski pants, tops, base layers and gear.
- Wide Mouth Front Pocket – For lunch, water and gear.
- Helmet Sling – Retractable and deploys from a zippered pocket to securely hold a helmet to pack exterior for maximum ventilation.
- Backpack Grade Support – Padded & contoured adjustable shoulder straps combined with a padded spacer mesh back panel, lifter straps, sternum strap and waist belt.
- Travel Straps – The shoulder straps and waist belt may be tucked behind the back panel for airline baggage check. Helmet packs in front pocket.
- Pack Release™ – Shoulder Strap dislodge buckles for simple pack removal.
- Goggle Wrap™ – Strategically located, soft material hanging pouch for the ultimate goggle protection.
- ID Panel – Write your name or mark the pack as your own on this designated panel.
- Extended Zipper Pulls – Extended zipper pulls for easy use with gloves.
- Performance Handle – Wide polyurethane wrapped top handle.
- Smart Straps™ – Looped webbing ends for attaching karabiners.
- Stress Reinforcement – Bar tacking on major stress points for added reinforcement.
- Protective Bottom – Generous amounts of durable, water-resistant tarpaulin (TPU) bottom and lower sides.
- Materials – Durable, water-resistant polyurethane coated: 1680D nylon and 600D Kodra and 420D polyester. Tarpaulin.