Marker Women's Phoenix Ski Helmet 2018Regular price $199.95 Sale price $119.95 Save $80.00
The Marker Phoenix MAP Helmet utilizes a hybrid design combined with MAP protection pads. Positioned in the critical areas at the back of the head, forehead, and temples, MAP can protect up to 22% more effectively compared with regular EPS helmets. MARKER is the only helmet maker to implement this innovative material, which regains its initial shape almost instantaneously, protecting against multiple impacts during the same crash. MAP pads also make the helmet more comfortable, since they automatically adjust to the skier’s head shape, and prevent pressure points from forming. Best comfort, quality, and performance for the discerning skier.
Phoenix MAP Ski Helmet Features:
- Size: S 51-55 cm, M 55-59 cm, L 59-63 cm
- Construction: Hybrid Shell Construction- The best of both worlds: the HYBRID SHELL CONSTRUCTION combines the weight and comfort advantages of IN-MOLD technology with the robustness of the hard shell construction. In the event of a crash, the hard shell is not just highly durable, but also distributes the pressure across its surface. The extra-light IN-MOLD shell for the lower head wraps around the entire rear of the head to provide optimal protection. The final product is a premium helmet featuring state-of-the-art technology, a low total weight, outstanding comfort and an ABS outer shell for maximum durability, top ventilation and a fine look that will remain attractive even after hard use.
- MarkAir Channel Venteilation System:
- Clear vision and a cool head. The complex MarkAIR CHANNEL SYSTEM, used in all MARKER helmets, is the most advanced temperature regulation system available. It consists of a precisely calculated network of vent openings and air channels to combine the ventilation of the outer shell with interior channels of the EPS foam core. This allows the MarkAIR CHANNEL SYSTEM to literally “draw” the warm, moist air out of the goggles, “sucking” it along the air channels and out of the helmet to reduce significantly any fogging of the goggles. At the same time there is a constant and pleasant flow of air to cool the entire system and regulate it automatically. This ensures a cool head whatever the situation, without need for manual adjustments.
- 2 Position Climate Control: The ventilation within the helmet can be controlled using the adjustable 2 POSITION CLIMATE CONTROL (partially or fully closed). This works even with gloves on and while in motion! Move the slider to control the air volumes to match your own personal warmth preferences. Naturally the MarkAir CHANNEL SYSTEM will assist keeping your head warm and dry even if the controls are fully shut. When fully opened, the special vent design prevents the head from growing chilled.
- RTS Fit System: Rotate to size – there’s no simpler way. The three-point construction on the rear of the head adapts to your personal head shape in seconds thanks to the adjustment dial. This translates not just into top wearing comfort, but also into a perfect yet pleasant fit. During a crash you want a helmet that sits just right and won’t slide around, giving your head true protection.