Nidecker Girls' Micron Flake Snowboard 2023Regular price $259.95
The Micron Flake has a new shape for this winter designed for girls who want to ride everything from the snowpark to the backcountry and aren’t afraid to push their limits. It’s a twin tip with just the right pop for jumping off rocks and kickers, and onto and over all kinds of obstacles, with the perfect softness to keep landings comfortable and easy on growing, young bodies. It features: Nidecker's time tested, Classic Sandwich construction built with the high quality materials that let us produce such great performing snowboards; Freestyle Camrock three-phase profile to make sticking tricks super easy; Side Kick technology like the Sensor to make riding easier for young legs and help push progression; extra strong, responsive and lightweight Full Wood Core; and their exceptionally durable and easy-maintenance N-5000 universal base, designed to absorb wax and retain it longer.
- N-5000 Base - The N-5000 is Nidecker's universal base. It's designed to absorb wax to retain it longer. Exceptionally durable, this base will take you anywhere.
- Classic Sandwich - Nidecker's standard construction is the top of the line for most other brands. Their well proven, high quality materials allow us to produce great performing boards that don't break the bank.
- Dual Standard Fiberglass - Standard 90° biaxial fiberglass is designed to offer a forgiving ride and predictable torsional flex. It's bombproof, reliable and perfect for all types of terrain and riders.
- 4/4-4 Inserts - With 4 rows of inserts every 4 cm, this basic insert pattern offers a large possibility of stance options, and is the first step in finding your optimum stance when you start snowboarding. Nidecker's reference stance is the middle position.
- Absorbnid Topsheet - Absorbnid is an innovative top layer designed to absorb unwanted vibrations. This allows Nidecker to develop responsive, dynamic boards that still give you a smooth and fatigue free ride.
- Fullwood Core - This is their standard poplar core, with beech reinforcements. The beech in the nose and tail adds pop, stiffness and torsion. If you like a consistent ride with lots of life, this is the core for you.