O'Neill Boys Anvil Snow Pants 2021Regular price $99.95
The Anvil Pants have 10K/10K waterproofing & breathability, a snug 60 g insulation, durable waterproofing membrane, critically taped seams and reflective detailing for heightened visibility. Reinforced sections where they work the hardest, waist adjust and the O’Neill Grow System, they’re built to last and fit even if you grow!
- Face Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Membrane: O'Neill Hyperdry | 10K / 10K
- Insulation: 100% Polyester Insulation, Firewall Insulation Mapping
- Lining Material: 100% Polyester Knit Lining, 100% Polyamide Woven Lining
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Ergonomic Shaped Pattern: Ergonomically curved seams for maximum freedom of movement. The seams are constructed at at a contoured angle to aid freedom of movement.
- Room-to-Grow System: Simply unpick the inner stitches on the arms and legs to extend the garment length and get several year's use out of it
- Bottom Adjustment: An adjuster that can be found at the hem of your pants to increase or decrease the leg opening.
- Connector System: The connector lets you connect the pants snow gaiter to the jacket at the front as well as the rear and the sides. Just loop your belt through and away you go.
- Waist Adjustment:Adjustable velcro straps on the waistband to adjust the fit and width of the waistband.
- Pockets: Zip Hand Pockets
- Snow Gaiter: The barrier between the snow and your body when you take a tumble. This piece of fabric is found at the bottom hem inside the jacket with press buttons to seal it and stop snow getting in.
- Critically Taped Seams: In order to make an outerwear garment waterproof, you need more than waterproof fabrics - you also need taped seams. A simple seam becomes a taped seam once waterproof taping has been carefully and firmly placed over a stitched seam. Critically taped seams means that only the seams in critical, exposed areas are taped.
- Pant Reinforcement: The hem of the snow pant has been reinforced with an anti-abrasive material for increased durability.
- Boot Snow Gaiters