O'Neill Girls' Adelite AOP Jacket 2022Regular price $129.95 Sale price $77.97 Save $51.98
Seasonal prints with stylish positioning, the Adelite All-Over Print Jacket provides a great look and excellent protection from the cold weather. Features 10K/10K waterproofing and breathability, high level insulation and critically taped seams. The grow system means it can be keeping your kids warm and dry for more than one winter as it can grow with them.
- 50% Recycled Polyester / 50% Polyester Stretch
- O'Neill Hyperdry | 10K / 10K
- 120g / 00g Insulation
- Regular Fit
- Room-to-Grow System – Simply unpick the inner stitches on the arms and legs to extend the garment length and get several seasons of use out of it.
- Chest audio pocket - Stash your music device here for easy access to your tunes.
- Lift Pass Pocket
- Belt Connector Jacket-to-Pant Interface – The connector lets you connect the pants snow gaiter to the jacket at the front as well as the rear and the sides. Just loop your belt through and away you go.
- Chinguard Protector – A protective piece of comfortable fabric to keep the zip soft and cozy against your chin and avoid rash.
- Critically Taped Seams – In order to make an outerwear garment waterproof, you need more than waterproof fabrics - you also need taped seams. A simple seam becomes a taped seam once waterproof taping has been carefully and firmly placed over a stitched seam. Critically taped seams means that only the seams in critical, exposed areas are taped.
- Cuff Adjuster
- Fixed Hood with Inner Collar
- Storm Placket – Covers the zipper to keep moisture and the cold air out. A protective flap of fabric which sits in front of the jacket over the zip to stop cold winds getting into your jacket.
- Snow Gaiter – The barrier between the snow and your body when you take a tumble. This piece of fabric is found at the bottom hem inside the jacket with press buttons to seal it and stop snow getting in.
- Wrist Gaiters – A stretchy piece of fabric at the end of the arm cuff which you can put your hands in to stop snow going down your sleeve.