POC Zonula Clarity Comp Snow Goggles 2022 DiscontinuedRegular price $259.95 Sale price $130.00 Save $129.95
The Zonula Clarity Comp combines ultimate function with a more sustainable approach to production to deliver goggles with ultimate usability. An exceptionally large field of view and easily interchangeable toric lenses with Clarity technology make the ski goggles ideal for everything from ski racing to days with friends on the piste or in the backcountry.
Soft frame outriggers make the goggles easy to handle without touching the lenses and allow the lenses to be changed simply by squeezing the outriggers.
The goggle frame and strap are constructed using 47% bio-based materials by weight, balancing strength and durability with reduced environmental impact.
Clarity Comp lenses are the ideal choice for shorter, more intense periods on the mountain. A range of different tints ensure optimum vision in a wide variety of light conditions.
- Interchangeable Lens - It’s easy to swap the Clarity lenses to ensure you have the best vision in the widest range of light conditions.
- Clarity Comp Lens - The supplied lens features Clarity technology to enhance the visual experience.
- Extra-wide field of view - The large lens ensures optimal peripheral vision, allowing you to see and react to potential hazards earlier.
- Toric Lens - The Toric lens shape minimizes distortion to give optimum vision.
- Bio-based materials - The frame and strap are constructed from 47% bio-based materials by weight.
- Silicone grippers - Silicone grippers on the inside of the strap help keep the goggles secure against a helmet.
- Triple-layer face foam - Multiple layers of foam ensure a soft and comfortable fit, perfectly molding to the contours of your face.
- Ri-Pel anti-dirt and -water treatment - The Ri-Pel hydrophobic and oleophobic treatment protects from dirt, water, sweat, salt, oil and dust, and also makes the lenses easier to clean so your vision is always clear.
- Complete UV Protection (UV 400) - The goggles give complete protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Anti-scratch treatment - An anti-scratch treatment on the outer lens reduces the risk of surface damage for clearer vision
- Anti-fog treatment - An anti-fog treatment on the inner lens helps reduce internal fogging for clear vision as the intensity rises.