Rossignol Women's Alltrack Pro 80 Ski Boots 2021Regular price $499.95 Sale price $319.00 Save $180.95
Enjoy the comfort and convenience of a walk mode boot without having to deal with the whole "alpine touring" scene in the Rossignol Alltrack Pro 80 W Ski Boots. With a 100 mm last designed to fit the average foot without a hitch and a Thinsulate™ Platinum-insulated pre-shaped liner, the Alltrack Pro 80 thrives whether going up, down, or simply remaining stationary in the lodge.
- Last: 100 mm – Medium volume forefoot width that doesn't sacrifice ankle and heel hold; a great balance between ski control and comfort for average volume feet.
- Easy Entry – A softer plastic insert molded over the instep area, this insert allows easier opening of the boot overlap for more comfortable entry and exit.
- Women's Specific Cuff – The height of the cuff is significantly lower than for a unisex cuff. The tulip-shaped rear section easily accommodates a women's natural calf shape. It is less structured to take better account of female skiers' physiology.
- Flex: 80 – A medium flex for intermediate to advanced women skiers.
- Custom Optisensor T3 W Liner – Rossignol's new pre-shaped custom liners are well balanced and the right weight. Structure has been kept intact in the areas essential to comfort and performance. The tongue, a key element in flex quality and power transmission is based on a traditional alpine structure. The back of the liner is designed to make walking comfortable and easy.
- Thinsulate™ Platinum Insulation – Lightweight synthetic insulation that delivers increased warmth in damp and cold conditions with advanced technical features including enhanced stretch and odor control.
- Generative Grid Design – Focused on minimizing shell wall thickness for reduced weight while simultaneously enhancing power and support, this shell design offers the most effective blend of both for maximizing all-mountain and free-touring versatility.
- Dual Core – The simultaneous injection of two different durometers of plastic targets power transmission and shell wrapping to the appropriate zones of the boot without added wall thickness or weight.
- Shell – Polyurethane
- Cuff – Polyurethane
- Ski/Walk Mode - Hike Mode 2.0 – Optimized hike mode includes a wider opening in the back of the lower shell, and a lower axis-of-rotation for optimized range-of-motion and uphill mobility (50⁰ ROM). The articulating lower shell insert and metal-on-metal locking mechanism increase rearward support while supplying maximum power transmission on descents.
- Buckles - 3 Micro-Adjust Aluminum Buckles
- Power Strap - 35 mm powerstrap