Rossignol XV Sushi LF Snowboard 2021Regular price $499.95 Sale price $374.96 Save $124.99
A tribute to the intersection of snow and surf with a nod to retro Japow slashing style circa 1990, the men's XV Sushi LF features a throwback directional fish shape and new graphics. Built to three-time Freeride World Tour champion Xavier De Le Rue's spec, it delivers effortless powder-slashing fun and on-demand edge control for a smooth, versatile ride in all conditions.
- Explosive Pop and Stability: AmpTek Elite features 60-100% camber with an applicable percentage of rocker at the extremities, offering explosive edge grip, pop and stability
- Ultra-Smooth Ride: L.I.T.E. Frame core technology integrates a urethane strip around the entire perimeter of the board for full-length dampening and an ultra-smooth ride
- Smooth Turn Transitions: Radcut turn design blends traditional and reverse sidecuts profiles for responsive maneuverability at low speeds and enhanced stability at higher speeds
- Control and Maneuverability: Reverse Directional flex delivers balanced power, control and maneuverability for all-mountain versatility
- Sustainability: 100% of Rossignol's wood snowboard cores originate from sustainably harvested forests