The North Face Freedom Insulated Pants 2023Regular price $168.95 Sale price $118.27 Save $50.68
Tried and true, season after season, the North Face Freedom Insulated Pants were made to provide comfort and warmth while out in the snow. The pants feature a waterproof, breathable DryVent 2L exterior fabric that is incredibly durable and completely seam-sealed for top-notch moisture protection. Inside, the pants are filled with synthetic Heatseeker insulation which provides premium warmth even in the wettest weather conditions. Adjustable waist tabs and belt loops help you find the perfect fit while the Chimney Venting System and inner thigh vents help to quickly cool you down when your core temp rises. Multiple pockets throughout safely and conveniently stash all of your on-snow necessities, and reinforced kickpatches protect your pants from sharp ski or snowboard edges.
- Seam-Sealed DryVent 2L Fabric w/DWR Finish - Windproof, waterproof and breathable for all-weather protection.
- Heatseeker Eco Insulation - Provides warmth and comfort; insulates even when wet.
- Adjustable Waist Tabs and Belt Loops - Gives you the best fit to suit your needs.
- Secure-Zip Hand Pockets - Easily stores tissues, trails maps, or snacks.
- One Cargo Pocket w/ Hook-and-Loop Closure - Any larger items you may need quick access to will fit in here.
- Chimney Venting System, Inner Thigh Vents - These allow for maximum airflow and quickly dumping excess heat.
- StretchVent Gaiters w/Gripper Elastic - Easily fits over boots to ensure no snow or wind can sneak in.
- Reinforced Kickpatches - Ski and snowboard edges are sharp, these protect your pants from any nicks or tears.