The North Face Women's Clementine Triclimate Jacket 2022Regular price $299.95 Sale price $179.97 Save $119.98
The North Face Women's Clementine Triclimate Jacket pairs a waterproof, breathable shell with insulated liner jacket to keep you prepared for just about any conditions you'll face throughout fall, winter, and spring on the slopes. Its DryVent two-layer shell is waterproof and keeps you dry through snowstorms and slushy conditions alike while offering underarm vents for the breathability needed to keep you from overheating during leg-burning runs. When the skies open up giving the mountain the gift of fresh snow, snap on the powder skirt with gripper elastic, and stay dry run after run. The North Face then added a low-profile liner jacket stuffed with Heatseeker insulation for blizzard-busting warmth. Zip the liner into the shell for complete protection on frigid pow days, rock just the shell on sunny spring days, or wear the liner as a standalone piece when you head into town for dinner after a long day on the slopes.
- Triclimate jacket designed for the ski resort and beyond
- DryVent shell ensures reliable waterproofing and comfy breathability
- Removable liner packed with Heatseeker Eco insulation for warmth
- DWR finish on both layers to ensure protection in wet weather
- Ventilation zippers under shell's sleeves to amplify airflow
- Powder skirt snaps away for groomer days