Leatt Neck Brace DBX 3.5 Junior FuelRegular price $219.95
Leatt neck braces are tested and proven to help reduce neck forces and thereby your risk of a serious neck injury by up to 47%.
Designed to fit all riders comfortably, the chassis is fully adjustable whilst the structure remains very rigid during a crash. It has an engineered collarbone cut-out to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones during a crash.
An independent off-road motorcycle study by Great Lakes EMS Inc (Action Sports EMS) show that Neck Braces offer up to an 89% reduction in critical cervical spine injuries. It also found that collarbone injuries are up to 45% MORE likely WITHOUT a neck brace.
- Independently lab and rider tested, proven to reduce neck forces and neck injuries
- Engineered collarbone cut-out to keep your helmet rim away from your most vulnerable bones
- Polymer matrix platform allows for the most efficient reduction in neck forces
- Optimal helmet rim striking platform is designed to redistribute neck forces and provides the helmet with freedom of movement
- CoreFlex split rear thoracic strut is designed to work with the body’s natural movements for a more comfortable fit
- Adjustable Thoracic strut engineered to break away before applying excessive pressure to the back
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
- Air flow ribbed body padding for optimum ventilation
- Free, optional clear chest strap included
- All Leatt neck braces are CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment