PDW Lars Rover 450 HeadlightRegular price $85.00
When exploration takes you to the dark, uncharted regions of space, the Lars Rover 450 is the perfect vehicle. This USB-rechargeable explorer is Lithium-Ion powered with low-battery indicator, penetrating Cree LED, and a precision reflector to provide superior off-planet navigation. The rugged alloy construction keeps you rolling no matter how inhospitable the alien atmosphere. Houston, we don't have a problem. Includes 3 mounts: Mission Control mount with screw tight closure for rough terrain, Mission Control 2 quick release rubber mount for city riding, and a helmet mount that fits most vented models.
- 5 modes (burn time): 125 lumens (7.5 hrs.), 250 lumens (3.75 hrs.), 450 lumens (2 hrs.), fast flashing (10 hrs.) and pulse (10 hrs.)
- Additional 15 minutes of low power safety mode after low battery indicator light comes on
- Genuine Panasonic Li-ion battery, CREE LED, Texas Instruments integrated circuit
- Light wakes up in last mode used Delayed power switch; 1 sec delay to prevent accidental on/off
- USB charging, USB cord included, 5.5 hour charging cycle