Pirelli P Zero Velo Pink Label 700 x 25cRegular price $59.90
Drawing on their years of top-level Formula 1 racing experience, the Pirelli P Zero Velo Tire marks the 145-year-old company's re-entry into the market after a 25-year absence. Bringing in a brand new compound, the P Zero's SmartNET Silica® compound features a highly elastic structure that minimizes heat generation, offering lower rolling resistance and natural puncture protection. Bringing their Functional Groove Design from the world of motorsports, the P Zero features three major areas that optimize grip and responsiveness in wet or dry conditions. Under the 127 TPI nylon casing, the aramid fiber breaker layer adds further puncture and slashing protection for reliable performance in unreliable conditions.
- Formula 1 heritage and technology in a cycling tire
- SmartNET Silica® compound provides low rolling resistance, wet grip, and puncture protection
- Functional Groove Designed tread pattern features three major areas for optimal grip and efficiency
- Ideal Contour Shaping of the tire uses CAD software to develop the most efficient footprint
- Claimed weight: 210 grams (25mm)