The North Face Women's Pallie Down Jacket 2022Regular price $279.95 Sale price $167.97 Save $111.98
Shipping calculated at checkout.
For proper comfort and style in blistering cold conditions, look to the The North Face Pallie Down Jacket. 550 fill goose down combined with substantial synthetic insulation in moisture-prone areas make the Pallie Down Jacket a force to be reckoned with when riding in temps that are flirting with negative numbers.
- Avg Weight: 1700 g (3 lbs 11.97 oz)
- Center Back: 30"
- body: 70D x 150D 195 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—51% polyester, 49% nylon with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- hood lining: 265 g/m² 100% polyester Sherpa fleece
- upper-body lining: 50D x 50D 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- lower-body lining: 70D x 70D 70 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- down insulation: 550 fill goose down in main body and top of sleeves; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- synthetic insulation: 200 g Heatseeker™ Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester in side panels, 120 g in underside of sleeves and 40 g in hood
- Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable DryVent™ 2L shell helps keep you dry
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation in hood, side panels and underside of sleeves for warmth in high-moisture zones
- Fixed, Sherpa-fleece-lined hood with drawcord for adjustability
- Exposed, #5 two-way YKK® VISLON® center front zip
- Two secure-zip chest pockets with a media port
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Internal goggle pocket
- Secure, hook-and-loop wrist pocket
- Adjustable, hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Powder skirt